What Makes Us Unique?
The use of our own custom developed technology and systems enables Bric to drive project progress, reduce risk and optimise performance across all aspects of the project.
Technology Driven: A key differentiator of the Bric approach and offering is the interwoven use and development of our technology to drive project progress, reduce risk and optimise performance of all aspects of the project.
Dynamism: A dedicated team with active, energetic personalities who adopt innovative, forward-thinking solutions.
Diversification: A diversified and collaborative skill sets ranging from strategic, creative, technical, digital, commercial, brand and construction & project management – collectively offering experienced, efficient, innovative, and effective turnkey / design and build solutions.
Agile: The business is intentionally structured with the ability to nimbly react to project opportunities.
Solutions Orientated: We pride ourselves on our ability to prepare and present solutions that drive progress rather than hinder it.
Delivery Focused: Nothing else matters if we don’t deliver. Our desire is to constantly drive progress aligned to the final deliverable.
Collaborative & Integrated Project Management: We adopt a technology first approach to ensure the entire project management process is capture in real-time with collective input from all stakeholders.
Ownership and Accountability: We own of our responsibilities and obligations on every project and act within in the best interest of driving collective delivery.
Communication: We are committed to clear and effective communication to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date on progress, milestones and delivery metrics.
SMME Management and Support: Small businesses are an integral component of any build project which is why we are intentional about integrating these small businesses into our systems and processes.
Social Re-engineering: We believe that anything that drives greater growth should enable the greater good.
A Technology First Approach
The use of our own custom developed technology and systems enables Bric to drive project progress, reduce risk and optimise performance across all aspects of the project. Specifically:
- Reduction of any “unknowns” in the Alterations and Additions Scope of Work where Drawings of Record do not exist.
- Reduction of assumptions made regarding any “unknowns” in the Alterations and Additions Scope of Work Programme.
- Reduction of qualifications in the Alterations and Additions Scope of Work Estimate.
- Increased accuracy in the Alterations and Additions Scope of Work Estimate’s Provisional Sums and Budgetary Allowances allocated amounts.
- Level of Accuracy in the Alterations and Additions Scope of Work Estimate will be increased and accordingly the associated commercial risks will be reduced.
- Reduction of potential risk of delays to the Alterations and Additions Scope of Work Programme through the timely issue of both design and construction information.
- Management of design and construction non-conformances and tolerances in a dynamic and live environment during the construction period.
- Proactive quality, building sustainability and risk management during the construction period.
- The identification and rectification of any non-conformances in a timely and proactive manner during the construction period.
- Accurate programme and commercial reporting during the construction period.
- Reduce quality, time and contractual related risks and impacts for the Client and Developer.
- Increased accuracy of as-built drawings, asset register and the tagging of fixed and movable assets.
- Commercial savings through efficient and effective Facilities Management processes.